The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
in Religion

This quote by Mr. Gandi still rings true today. Many Christians could not Jesus their way out of a paper bag in my humble yet angry opinion. I am still living in fear because I truely am a progressive and disagree with mainstream Christians on so many things. Take gay marriage. If you don't like it, don't marry a gay person. Life begins when babies have brainwaves, I support single payer healthcare because in my opion from what I have read in the KJV Bible, Jesus healed those who have nothing. I support racial unity which states we are all one human race. Stuff like that.
  1. Live Poll

Are Christians like their Christ?

7 votes
    1. No.
      85.71%
    2. Yes.
      14.29%
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections